Friday 26 February 2010

Work, Web Design (and Life) Continued...

Well, I've started my Yoga Teacher Training, just last weekend... I am excited! :)

Added to this, I was also shown on the same weekend a Web Design Package by a friend, and I was inspired!

As you may know from my previous post, I have been unhappy with my lot in the world-of-work for some time, so this is good news for me! :) I have an aptitude for IT, had been recently toying with HTML on the internet, have access to courses in Self Employment, Web Design and Marketing (from a contact that I was given last year), my adviser at my local Job Centre (been unemployed for a few weeks now) seems to be a good guy... And all this has happened rather quickly, for sure, it's been brewing for longer, but it seems The Universe is conspiring to help me! I LOOOOOVVVVEE IT!

It's all cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment