Wednesday 11 November 2009

It's Only a Blog!!!

Well I thought I'd better make a post on my blog, before I throw in the towel through fear of being judged on what I write... Anyway, I thought I'd take this opportunity to come clean! When I first created the template for this blog, eight months before my first post, my intention was to use it to share with the world (or the blogging world atleast) my thoughts and ideas on things, on life, on anything that interests me, but also on random things that could be useful to other people, there is a link I want to add on here after this post for people in the UK (nothing personal international friends :) ), it's a public transport website that I have found excellent to use, has it's glitches, but it's very useful!

Anyway, for the last few week I refrained from posting certain things on here, as I was trying to find the 'perfect' post that would make me look highly intellectual, feeling the need to live up to the potential readers preconceived expectation of me being an expert philosopher... a preconception may I add, that was all in my head! And all of this simply because I put 'philosophy' as one of my interests in the sub-text of this blog! Anyway, I digress, enough of the inner workings of my mind, for now at least! :)

So then, now that I've got that off my chest, (oh and by the way I'm pretty new to philosophy, well in the academic sense anyway!!! Will be reading Sophies' World after my current read 'The Tao of  Physics') and I don't need to live up to any preconceptions that probably didn't exist anyway! I will be posting some stuff on here that will hopefully be interesting to you the reader.

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment